In the past 5 years, has your sales training brought you 5 years of education or 1 year repeated 5 times?
Is it important to you to help the current generation of sellers and leaders to reach their potential in a way they can relate to?
What is it SOS does that is different? I have an overview that we discuss. Then you tell me where the team needs the most help. I focus on that area as key and create a plan that will help them in that area. It is most important to me to customize for your needs…we do that in sales. Why not do that in training?
Prospecting, influencing, execution and strategy are some of the most important parts of the sales process, and most often overlooked. Monthly and quarterly plans are key. Creating a personal strategy is the GPS for success for a rep. Retention is necessary to moving forward in sales…but selling smartly to start with will enhance the retention. How you connect with your clients is vital to retention.
Times have changed and we must change with them. Check out the testimonials and call me first to see if we are a great fit! If not, I am happy to recommend someone for the level you are at.
Questions to ask your prospective trainer:
- What and when have they last sold. Are they in tune to today’s buyers?
- What is their philosophy and style to reach today’s generation of sales and leaders?
- How do they create positive culture change?
- How do they build strategy?
- How do they retain?
- What is the continued relationship after training?
There are a number of sales trainers out there, and we all have great things to offer…it’s just a matter of where your team is at the present time and what you want for them that will determine who you want at this particular time.
Sales is a relationship. As a trainer we need to have that same relationship with each and every rep, looking at them as individuals and finding ways to bring out the best in them for success.
Go ahead…interview me…if I am not the right fit at this time, I can help you find the right trainer.
What are the needs with your staff?
- Basic sales training: overcoming objections, making the ask, creating your script.
- Second Level: scenarios, understanding the business more, B2B sales, the ‘thinking part of the sale’
- SOS Coaching Level for existing staff who have successfully completed the above levels: Strengths Based Training 2 day Workshop Building strategies and selling off our strengths for today’s generation of sellers:This is a process driven workshop. You understand your strengths, and build your process for prospecting, finding needs, influencing, execution of a plan and creating your own strategies.
- This enables staff to hold themselves accountable and enables leaders to coach from strategy instead of by numbers.
- Build department strategy, individual yearly/quarterly/monthly/weekly strategy, as well as coaching sessions, leadership assistance, timelines, structure, sales growth and more
- Includes at least monthly video sessions, assistance in all areas needed, 2 – 3 yearly visits (more if needed), individual help and more. ***limited to a specific number yearly For more detailed information, contact: email@example.com or 440-655-9436
2 day: Encompassing training
- 2 days Sales with quarterly check ins
1 day: Topic Focused
- Season strategy
- Supersizing Groups Strategy
- Retention and New Sales Onboarding Strategy
- New Season Ticket Sales Strategy
- Leadership Strategy
- Also: Volunteer Sales Clubs, College Sales Program, YOUR needs
- monthly / twice monthly interactive video sessions
- moving your team forward in both sales and strategy
Want instant learning? Order Potato Chip Ticket Sales AND Potato Chip Leadership Skills by yours truly. Order yours on Amazon !